Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Season


It has been since I have posted. I was so disappointed we lost the title. But Life goes on, arsenal is always the club that is in my heart. On the 13th July 2011, it was the best in my life as an Arsenal Support when I managed to see them live in Bukit Jalil Stadium against the Malaysian X1. I was on the pitch 2 hours before kickoff.
Bukit Jalil Stadium - Malaysia
The stadium was already occupied with more than 2000 fans although it was so early.
2-Hours Earlier Arrival
One hour Later, Theo Walcott was the first to go into the stadium with his friends where he got an awesome applause; he moved around, took some few photos and waved to the fans.
 Arsenal Full Squad Warming Up
Before kick-off the stadium was almost full, more than 65,000 fans, the stadium normally holds more than 80,000. I could believe that I was one of those fans. My heart was filled with joy, as I couldn’t imagine that at least am getting to see the team I used to just watch on TV.

The game was good with a lot of awesome performance, and at last had to leave around 14 minutes before the final whistle, by that time leading 3-0 with the best goal being of Carlos Vela where he just chipped it over the goal keeper.
 Leaving the Stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment